Participants in the programme were invited to provide feedback mid-way and at the end through the use of an online survey.
- 75% of participants completed the end of programme survey
- 47 practitioners worked on the research with nearly 200 other members of staff
- 47 practitioners worked with nearly 1,500 learners
On a scale of 1 – 5 (with 1 being not helpful to 5 being very helpful) participants rated the support they had received on average as:
- their regional adviser – 4.8
- the Introduction to Action Research module – 4.3
- the Multimodal Reporting Guide – 4.4
- the programme Pearltree – 3.5
Support and resources were excellent and really helped me to conduct the research in a robust, professional and timely manner.
On a scale of 1 – 5 (with 1 being not at all to 5 being to a large extent) participants rated how their knowledge, understanding and skills in the following areas had increased with a rating average of:
- deepening knowledge and understanding of your project topic – 4.5
- understanding how action research process can improve learner outcomes – 4.4
- increasing your skills in using technology in your practice – 4.4
Participants intend to share their findings in the following ways: