The Education and Training Foundation is offering opportunities, for another year, to practitioners wishing to undertake a supported action research project.
- Would you like the opportunity to carry out some action research to improve your own and colleagues’ professional or organisational practice?
- Would you like to receive professional support in order to help you achieve this?
There will be two strands each offering different models of support aimed at meeting the diverse needs of our sector along with a bursary.
Blended Action Research programme
The East Midlands Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training (emCETT) action research support programme is a blended learning model consisting of:
- The equivalent of two days mentoring support during the life of the programme from an experienced advisor based in your region
- Attendance at two peer working groups for participants (both are half-day commitments)
- Engagement with three expert webinars, led by high profile experts
- Access to a specially tailored eCPD module: Level 5 Introduction to Action Research module
- Access to a specially designed Multimodal Action Research and Reporting eguide
- Access to a range of multimodal action research reports from the 2014 emCETT Practitioner-Led Action Research programme.
To find out more about the emCETT blended action research strand download the information and application booklet or contact Jo Byrne, Project Administrator by email email@example.com or phone 0116 264 3521. Closing date Friday 3 October 2014.
If you would prefer a residential model of support then consider the:
Research Development Fellowship (RDF)/Research Development Advocate (RDA) Programme
This strand will be delivered by SUNCETT, with contributions from Professor Frank Coffield, and will be based around three residential research development workshops. For further information click here.